Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Man the Mason

I'm just taking a post to brag about my hubs and his masonry skills. He's worked for a fireplace company for 6 years and in the past year or so he's been doing a lot of the mason work. This is his parent's new house...
The fireplace in the master bedroom...
He built this fire pit and stoned it...
The basement family room...
And he built and stoned their mailbox, haven't got a picture of that yet. Don't you think he does a good job? I sure think he's fantastic. So...If you want to add any stone to your home, let me know ;-)

8 comments:

kmonk said...

That is awesome! Please do come and stay anytime. You would have a room and bathroom all to yourself! It would be fun! I will see if I can whip up a masonry project for Adam!

Cassie said...

Dang! He does a great job! It all looked beautiful!

Skyler and Katie said...

Wow that sure is beautiful work! Incredible!

Stacey said...

He is one handy man. Those pics are amazing of his work, I should have him build me a fire pit. so cool!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

A hottie husband with muscles and brains... you're one lucky girl Mrs Brit ;) Hey question on the outside patio firepit. Does it have a gas line run to it or how does it work? I'd love one of those!!!

hoLLY said...

oh my goodness! he is awesome! we may have to give him a call , mp could never!

Galbfam said...

Is he got hirt?! Seriosuly we want a fire pit just like that!!

Unknown said...

Masonry looks great! Dustin worked as a superintendant for a huge masonry company in las vegas for 1 1/2 years. He says it looks great!