We celebrated Father's day all weekend. Just wanted to give a shout out to all the dads in my life...they are all amazing and I love them so much!!!
I worked Saturday morning so Adam took Kadence to the Terrace Days Parade that went along the road right in front of our house. She loved it and got a HuGe bag full of candy. Those are the Lakette's she's looking at...maybe she'll follow in her momma's footsteps and be a Lakette herself one day! Oh, p.s...her daddy did her hair. Pretty good, huh?
That evening we went up to Morgan to celebrate with Adam's dad Andy.
Avery is doing her signature pose to show off the fire pit Adam built for his parent's patio.
Andy, checking out the beautiful new grill he got.
We roasted marshmallows, yummy!
Sunday we went to my dad's...had to get a picture of some of the grandkids on the infamous bridge. Gage, Kadence, and Mady
Grandpa with his kiddos.
Monday night we celebrated with Grandpa Brent but I didn't take any pictures. So I found one with him and some of his grandkids.
No comments:
Post a Comment