These are the latest photos of Kadence and I. I am 28 weeks now, and officially in my 3rd trimester, wahoo! I am feeling pretty good, just feel huge! We have had a couple of scares in the last month, but no need to worry, I was just being a paranoid momma. The first was when I went to the Emergency Room because I thought I was having a heart attack (really, I'm pretty sure that's what one would feel like), turns out it was just severe heart burn. The second was yesterday, when I went to see my dr. because I thought I was losing amniotic fluid, and I was afraid the baby was going to dry up. It also turned out that it was just a fabulous normality of pregnancy in the 3rd trimester =) Were any of you other moms as much of a hypochondriac as me??? I just want our little one to be safe and sound!
So all is well with Kadence. She weighs about 3 lbs. now, and she is one very active little baby. I wake up almost every night to her practicing kick boxing. It's so fun to feel her moving around all of the time! This is a picture of her face, (if you can't tell). I don't know what the thing to the right of her face is, the dr. said it's just fluid and tissue. I think it looks like she might have big eyes, and I still think she has her daddy's nose. Well we will keep you all updated on the latest and greatest, hopefully no more trips to the dr. than necessary!
8 comments:
Hey! You look great!! I have gotten HUGE the past week! I think I have definitly passed you up!! PROMISE..All the things that happen while your pregnant are so scarry and nerve wracking, I am glad everything is good! And YES, the plane ride KILLEd my lower back!! Luckily, the Twilight books kept me distracted..but still..sooo uncomfortable! It didn't help that I sat InBeTwEeEn 2BiG, StInKy men on the way home..ugh... Gotta love flying..:)
OOH soo cute!! I love the new pictures of the belly! PLEASE- you are not big at all!!
you look sooo cute mama! I think you look beautiful and glowy! dont worry all those symptoms your having are totally normal.my heartburn was so bad that sometimes I couldn't eat;( yeah the third trimester was the worse for me but dont worry its all over sooner than you think! See you soon!
You look so cute. This last little bit unfortunately goes by the slowest because the heartburn and the back aches are pretty rough. Don't worry I was scared all the time because I work on L&D and saw the bad stuff that can happen, I would sneak on the monitors at work all the time just so I could hear her heartbeat and be reassured everything was Ok.
I've been waiting for new pictures of your pregnant belly - Oh I'm so jealous cause this was my favorite time of being pregnant and thinking 12 weeks or less to go, is exciting! I loved the part with the normality of pregnancy... yes your body definitely does some weird things and I went into the dr. towards the end too a lot because I had braxton hicks contractions and was just so anxious to see my baby. Good thing she was 2 weeks early and everything went well. I'm so excited for you and Adam!
Looking great Britt! I promise, you are still not that big! Keep us up to date! =)
You look great! Seeing your cute belly makes me want to be pregnant again! I was very paranoid too! There are just so many things that your body goes through when you are pregnant and it makes you wonder if all of it is normal. Its always better to be more on the cautious side.
You crack me up. It is the scariest being pregnant-especially on your first because you don't know what to expect. I can totally relate!! That heart-burn can be pretty intense! You are the cutest pregnant gal, and baby Kadence is looking beautiful(in a freaky-ultrasound-sorta-way)already. I wouldn't doubt if she has you and your Mom's big eyes-so cute!
Post a Comment