For Alyson...here are the pictures I told you about in the email. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
Examples of my favorite combinations. Navy cap with Large purple flower, Pink cap with Medium pink flower, Black headband with Medium white flower, and Baby Pink tights headband with Large white flower.
Tights Headbands
Small Flowers
Medium Flowers
Large Flowers
Hey everyone! My sister-in-law Alexis and I have recently started making these flowers. We are working on setting up a seperate blog for them that will include more information, but for now we are using our personal blogs. Let us know if you're interested!
4 comments:
i wish I would have known I just bought a bunch of those hats and bows. I love them, they are so cute.
I want to get two of them. How much are they? I think I want the tights headbands with medium flowers. Pink and white are safe colors for gifts, right? Let me know!
Those are way cute. When it gets closer to Christmas I'll have to check back. I have been using the ones from when Gracie was a baby, but I'll need more for Christmas.
yes I am always interested in headbands, flowers, and bows! Just let me know where and when to order! Also, I got your invite to the baby shower...hopefully we can make it!
Post a Comment