
This was our very first high school dance together, Homecoming sophomore year. We look so young! I remember being way excited to go to a dance with Adam.

Skiing in Targhee, with my family.

Deer Hunt dance our junior year, I think this was the beginning of Adam's obsession with camouflage!

I would go visit Adam at CEU in Price, while I was there, I would do ALL of his laundry for him, and clean his room. Look at that pile of dirty clothes!

I missed Adam so much while he was playing baseball at UVSC and CEU...I would go see him every chance I got.

When I first met Adam in 7th grade, I thought he looked like the Zack Morris, surfer dude type, doesn't look like I was too far off. Isn't my husband gorgeous?!?

During one of our camping trips with Adam's family, we were all sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows. Adam set his on fire, and asked us if we wanted to see a flying flaming marshmallow... we said sure. He winged it up in the air, and we all looked behind us, waiting to see where it would land. All of the sudden, PLOP, it landed right on top of my head! It had gone straight up, and straight back down. We all laughed so hard that our stomachs hurt! It was all gooey and stuck in my hair. Adam had the nerve to say, "oh, I'm glad it didn't land on my truck!" At least he was nice and tried to get the mess out of my hair with a Clorox wipe.

Our life will soon be changing so much with the arival of baby Kadence, I just wanted to take a minute to remember where we've been. I am so anxious to see what our future brings! Thanks for letting me ramble!
14 comments:
Love it! Love it! You guys are so cute together. I am so thankful that he made the perfect choice in my sister-in-law. It is funny...I wonder what you would have thought back in 8th grade if someone told you all that you would do together and eventually be married and making babies. So much fun....I love high school sweethearts (or junior high school sweethearts) even better! Love you both!!!
Man check out the mouse hole. That feels like forever ago.
All that time together and you are still one of the cutest couples I know!!!!
how cute! I love the Zach Morris comment, i loved him too back in the day! Wow nine years I wanna say thats how long me and m have been together! love the post, i may have to copy it one day!
That is so cute Brittney. I didn't realize you two were together for so long. It looks like you have had a lot of fun. Erik and I started dating in high school also, the time goes by so fast dosen't it? We went snow boarding up in Targhee when we were dating too, and it looks like we stayed in the same lodge you did. I am excited for you two to start your family, it is such an amazing experience, and you two seem to have a lot of love to give a baby! Now you just get to count down!
That's so awesome! I had no idea that you guys were together for that long! So fun that it worked out for you, and you can definitely say you knew eachother before you got married!
My favorite post yet! I love that my two favorite people ended up getting married! And now you are having a little BABY!! I am so excited to add more favorite Hutchinsons to my list! Sorry no pics of me Britt. I am always the one behind the camera. Can you imagine Blaine taking pictures! HA! That is funny. I will get one on there some time! Sorry you aren't coming down this weekend! I will cheer loud for Aric in your place!!
You guys are so cute! I can't believe how young you both look in the first dance pic!! Life is crazy the way it all works out! I am happy for you both.
How cute is that! I was laughing out loud & yes, to myself about the whole marshmellow experience :0) haha so funny!! You two are adorable! It is truly a fairy tale story!
k, probably the CUTEST love story EVER!!!! I LOVE those pics!! What a happy 8 years and MANY more to come!
Hey You probs dont know me but my hubby said he knows you and I remember you in high school. (I went to Roy). Anyways just wanted to tell you that you and your hubby are so adorbale together and are going to have a gorgeous baby =) Good Luck
Keri
Okay I am glad you were so sweet. I was hoping you didnt think I was some crazy! I graduated in 2003. I think the same year as you. Yes unfortunatly I used to hang out with her. I have not spoken to her in years! We went our own ways our senior year. Anyways yes Ill add you as well.So I can keep my eye on your cute family ;) See ya!
What the cutest memory blog ever Brit! Wow - look how young you and Adam were and eventually you will be old together. I can't wait to see the baby(s) and all that it will make your family that much more. The marshmellow comment was hilarious! I love you Ü
Hey, it's the best place to relax :) haha! I am coming tomorrow, so you should bring a few headbands for me to choose from! Ü See you tomorrow!
Oh and I would LOVE to do lunch anytime with you and Alexis!!!!! We could just get take out and go to one of our houses and let the kiddies play! Restaurants can be more WORK than FUN sometimes with Bentley..hehe..he is naughty..
Post a Comment