Friday, September 26, 2008

The Latest...



First off, my step-sister Kallie and her husband Tim just welcomed their first baby into their lives on Friday, Sept. 19th. His name is Gage, and he's such a cutie! He's got so much dark hair and perfect little features. He seems so little, when we went to visit him at home, he was in preemie clothes! We're so excited that Gage and Kadence will only be a couple months apart so they can play together and be buddies. Congrats Kallie and Tim!!!!
Second, my friend Tara (on the left) came home to Ogden to visit Wednesday night, wahoo! She moved to Huntington Beach, California last spring. She works at NORDSTROM as the assistant manager of the TBD department, and she LoVes it! I have missed being able to see her. It was so fun to hang out and catch up with her and Megan for a couple of hours. Oh, and I don't know if any of you are The Hills fans, but we are! Tara was taking a tour of FIDM, where Lauren Conrad attends fashion school, and she saw Lauren and Stephanie eating lunch while they were filming the show, so cool! It was good to see you Tara, love ya and miss you girl!!!!

6 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

How fun! I would love to live in Cali, in fact, that has always been one of my dreams! And also I would have loved to see LC with Stef being filmed! I guess I am way too obsessed with that show!

Brooke and Darin said...

Oh my heck you should have called me! I haven't seen Tara forever!! It would have been fun to get together.

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Wow Tara looks mature now... crazy. Tell her hello as I haven't seen her in forever. I think the last time I did I was drunk at Bogey's - NO BUENO!!!

Amanda said...

I haven't seen Tara forever either!!! It is so fun to see how everyone is doing. Its sounds like Tara is having a great time! Tell her I said Hi! I went to FIDM for a quarter, but not when Lauren was there, that's exciting!

Skyler and Katie said...

I haven't seen Tara in years! (that is not an exaggeration). How is she doing? I'm so sorry I couldn't get up this week for your shower. I hope you post some pictures of it. We have to get together next time I come up, I have a gift for your.

Anonymous said...

Brittany!! You are going to be so proud of me I updated my blog i added like 50 pictures!!! Its about time huh! That picture is really cute of us and Tara Im glad we were able to see her! I love that girl